Monday, January 19, 2009

Dolce Mia Fine Soaps




I just found out about Dolce Mia Fine Soaps. I LOVE the packaging and wonder if they smell as pretty as they look. I am a sucker for lavender and am ordering some of that right now! If I like the soap a lot, maybe I will carry it on JonesieCake.com??? Let me know if you think Jonesie should carry fun items that make you pretty, other than just the clips.

100% real soap from a family recipe producing creamy, moisture-rich soap for over 40 years! Made with pure plant-derived vegetable oils. No detergents and no animal testing.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I love these!!!!

Melena Moore said...

Hello There Jonesie Cake,

I am the sales manager at Dolce Mia and I was wondering if you would be interested in adding our soaps (and any of our other products for that matter) to your online store. I think your hair accessories are fabulous! Thank you for the 'shout-out' here on your blog, sorry I didn't notice it sooner.

Let me know if you are interested in a sample :) You can reach me through the 'contact us' feature on our website.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Kindly,

Melena Moore
Sales Manager
Dolce Mia Designs